Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Girl or Boy??

On Friday the 15h we found out we are having a baby boy. Wow ! Jared and me were so sure we were having a girl. Me because I really wanted a girl and Jared wanted a girl for my sake. I must confessed that i was a little bit sad for maybe ... 3secs. I wanted a girl so bad. Friends at church said : " Just imagine having 2 Jareds around the house". I was like : "That's not helping, one is enough". Don't get me wrong I love Jared and I already love this Baby so much. It would be nice to have a boy as an older Sibling. We haven been blessed since the baby seems to be growing healthy and I haven't had any complications so far in my pregnancy. Now the next step is to think of names, we have a few on mind but haven't decided yet.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jared, your birthday is coming up real quick on March 8th...what do you want for your brithday?

    Love Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete