Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby Shower

Jared and me are amazed that so many people have helped us with things for our little Nathan. My friends Hannah and Sonila from church planned a baby shower for me. We had so much fun and Nathan got cute gifts.



Really, really good food :)





Beautiful women and great friends. I love all of them



While we were having a party, our boys were playing games at a friend's house. But later they came to eat our food. Here is Jessica given Jared the diapers with melted chocolate. Jared didnt know... just look at this face :)



We got great things for Nathan. We also had 2 other baby showers from Jared's work. One from his coworkers at the jail and the other one from his coworkers at the Coleman Health Clinic. We have been blessed since many people have giving us all sort of stuff. I can't wait to post pictures of Nathan's room, it is almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment