Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Edelweiss and Garmish

Edelweiss Lodge and Resort

The Edelweiss resort is a DoD hotel located on the Bavarian Alps and I ca't describe how beautiful and breath taking this place is.
We went on a weekend marriage retreat with our friends the Woods. We had so much and the weather was just perfect.
On Saturday morning we decided to go to the highest mountain in Germany which the Zugspitze. The Zugspitze is 2,962 meters above sea level and it is amazing. You can see for yourself but pictures don't do justice. It was cold and snowing went we got there so we didnt stay long because we didn't have any winter gear with us.












This picture was taken on our way back, I love those eyes and face and just about everything about this little boy

Once we got back we enjoy a delicious dinner and decided to stay in and play games and later watch a couple of episodes of 24.
Here we are playing Ticket to Ride, a game the Siple's and Wood's can't seem to live without.





On Sunday morning we took some family pictures and then after lunch we left. I love this place and I hope i can go back before we leave





 I love this picture of Nathan and me, I just wish he was smiling instead of crying oh well anyhow he looks adorable.


Nathan love uncle Mike and Aunt Soni




No comments:

Post a Comment