Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011

This was a special Christmas, first of all we got to spend it with family after 3 years in Germany and second y mom, my sister and I haven't been together for Christmas since 2002.  
My sister and her family stayed for a week with us. I wish they would've stayed longer but I love having them here. We pretty much relaxed at home, stay up late playing ticket to ride and settler's of Catan.
We got to celebrate my nephew's birthday, we took a day trip to Seattle which was lots of fun. I couldn't have ask for more this Christmas. Even though this pregnancy is way harder than the first one and I'm a lot more grumpy I can say I managed really good with all the stress that the Christmas season brings. I was able at moments to sit back and think of the true meaning of this season. I forgot a little bit about having everything perfect and clean ( I say a little bit because I can't fully let it go yet), the good news is that I'm getting better at it. Anyways enjoy the pictures and I hope all my loved ones had an amazing Christmas.










Seattle's Space Neddle




 views from the space neddle











3 comments:

  1. Love the pics Cathy! Happy New Year and Congrats on the new baby!!!
    -Alysha Parks

    ReplyDelete
  2. SsENTI MUCHA ALEGRIA VERLAS TAN BIEN Y FELICES CON SUS FAMILIAS SIEMPRE FUE MI SUEÑO QUE VIVAN ASI UN DIA HOY DOY GRACIAS A DIOS POR VERLAS TAN FELICES LAS AMA SU PAPA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! Great pictures. I'm so happy you were reunited with your family, that's the best.
    I love the picture os the three of you wearing the same pajamas:) So girly!!!!
    Miss you dear friend!
    Love to all of you.
    Soni

    ReplyDelete