Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas 2010

This year we spent Christmas Eve with our wonderful friends The Ramirez's. We had delicious food, good music, and great company of course. We even played the game white elephant which was really fun.
I can't complain even though the weather has been horrible around here we had a wonderful Holidays. I love my friends here in Germany so much, they are like family to us.
This is our last Christmas in Germany and we are not looking forward to moving this September. But we are also happy we can be closer to family. I want to remember the wonderful people we've met here and hope to always keep in touch with them.




I love this couple so much, they are like family to me.





And Nathan was ready to go to bed, can you see it on his face???

No comments:

Post a Comment